Inspection and maintenance of Electric lifting wire rope hoist
1. Electric lifting wire rope hoist inspection: for the newly installed or overhauled Electric lifting wire rope hoist, or the newly installed or unused Electric lifting wire rope hoist with a period of more than one year, the test run shall be conducted in accordance with the relevant installation and test regulations before use.
A) routine inspection.
B) monthly inspection.
The inspection period is determined according to the importance of each part of the Electric lifting wire rope hoist structure in safe operation, the frequency of use and the vulnerability of parts.-- generally divided into three levels;
Level 1: once a month;
Level 2: once every 3 months;
Level 3: it should be checked every 6 months.
C) annual inspection.
The normally working Electric lifting wire rope hoist shall undergo a comprehensive safety inspection once a year.
2. Maintenance: in order to ensure the reliability and life of Electric lifting wire rope hoist, the hoist shall be lubricated and maintained regularly.
Iii. Use, maintenance and scrap of wire rope
A) wire rope electric hoist lifting mechanism is the key part, it directly affect the safety of the gourd is used, the wear and fracture often discarded, so should always be in good lubrication condition, and regularly check the end of the fixed.
B) when the steel wire rope reaches the situation specified in GB5972, it shall be scrapped and replaced in time.
1. In daily inspection, monthly inspection and annual inspection, any non-conforming parts shall be repaired, adjusted or replaced immediately.
2. Maintenance should meet the following requirements:
A) the replacement parts shall be the same as the original materials and performance during maintenance;
B) when the structural parts need to be welded and repaired, the materials, welding rods and welding quality etc. used shall meet the quality standards of the original structural parts;
C) when the electric hoist is in working state, no maintenance and repair shall be allowed.
3. Main vulnerable parts:
A) rope guide;
B) sealing ring;
C) brake ring;
D) high speed pinions at the shaft end of the running motor, etc.
- Small Size, Light Weight, And Easy Operation
- It Is Easy To Change The Lifting Height, Easy I...
- Regularly Check The Weight And Quality Of The Oil
- Use A Wide Range Of Lifting Machinery
- Safety Routine Inspections To Prevent Personal ...
- Balanced Cranes Are Lightweight And Flexible
- Easy To Design And Manufacture Bridges
- Production Efficiency, Easy Operation, Easy Mai...
- Advanced Technology And Good Safety
- Reliable, Long Life, Fast Working
- Lectric Single Girder Crane Brief Instruction
- 21st Century Maritime Silk Road
- How To Choose And Buy Electric Chain Industrial...
- Electric Single Girder Crane Brief Instruction（...
- Use And Maintenance Of Electric Lifting Chain H...
- Electric Single Girder Crane Brief Instruction(...
- Electric Chain Hoist Has Different Maintenance ...
- The Fifteenth China Japan Korea Asia Crane Safe...
- The Importance Of After-sales Service
- Not Only Affects The Safe Operation Of The Cran...